Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Life with a 6 (ALMOST 7!!) Year Old...The Chore Pack

Child Labor Laws....WHAT?????

Not around this little house on the lane!  We have instituted the Chore Pack at our home and I am so happy to report that it is a great success for us. My child is learning some much needed self-discipline, homemaking skills and general responsibility -- not to mention she is earning an allowance for the first time, and Mommy -- well, I am catching up on the sitting on the couch, watching tv, eating bon bons portion of my life!! (Ha - not really, but it is giving me a few minutes of peace through out the day!!) 

Check back tomorrow for an explanation of the Chore Pack - you might be interested in it for your little household!

Happily!
Bev

2 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

hahaha - I get so much grief for my chore chart. FROM MY MOM of all people. I mean, where does she think I came up with this stuff?

But yeah, teach her to work, work hard, and work smart. She'll never regret it when she has her own grown-up life.

At least...

That's what I keep telling myself when the Gang gives me grief :)

michele said...

i'm waiting on the chore pack info !