Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I haven't been here in a while...life is just busy and once the day is through -- I am not keen on sitting and writing anymore!  This afternoon though, after a pretty restful morning, I felt the urge to come and visit. Rather than suffer through a few borning paragraphs (cause let's face it...I am a little rusty at the writing these days) I decided to just do a list of few of my favorite things at this moment in time!

Here we go...

1. Fires in a fireplace.  I have a fireplace and this year, I intend that we will use it. We also have an outside fireplace and this year, we have already used it.  The time for warmth has come!

2. Footloose soundtrack. Both the old one for the traditionalist that lives inside of me and the new one for the country girl who can appreciate all types of music.  Saw the movie last night too--I wasn't expecting to like it - but I did!  Go see it.

3. Fruit in my tea. This summer we (my little family) discovered Raspberry Tea at a diner in Pennsylvania. It was dE-Vine! Now, I have to have fruit in my tea- I like raspberry and peach tea....anyone else have a favorite you would like to share. We are currently using the Crystal Light mix packets. Love, love, love!!

4. Fresh laundry. No doubt about it - there is nothing like it - today was laundry day so my sheets and towels are smelling so fresh...it makes me wish everyday was laundry day...well, not really - but still I love fresh laundry.

did ya'll notice I am stuck on F's today?  Weird huh?  Well, not to be undone...here is one more.

5. Forgiveness Matters.  Forgiveness is big in my world right now. Both needing it and giving it. I wear a braclet on my wrist that reminds me every time I see it that I am forgiven. I need that reminding daily - the devil tries really hard to rob me of my every joy -- I use it as a weapon againist him.  I hope you get this message...there is forgiveness for you as well. I hope you find it. I really do.

Happily!
Bev

5.

No comments: