Sunday, September 23, 2012

So, How Have You Been?

I feel like I have abandoned my blog. It makes me so sad to think I haven't been here to write since May. Shame on me. Writing had become my therapy -- so you can just imagine how crazy I am at this point!

I decided to share our afternoon with you. After church and our weekly spot at the Mexican resturant, my hubby and daughter decided to build a volcano. Hannah had bought a volcano kit on Saturday and was so excited to try it out. 

After a brief nap, her daddy set up a table in the backyard and they got to work. Thankfully they let me take a nap while the set-up was taking place, but they woke me up just in time to snap a few picture of the eruption and lava flow!!!

Here are some shots of my mad scientists in action!







It worked!!! 

Hope you have a great Sunday...watch out for flowing lava!!


No comments: