Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Too Much Stuff-ing

That describes us and our home. We have so much, are so blessed and we need to share.  We need to purge. We need to de-stuff!

Since November is a great month for teaching thanksgiving to my child, we are learning to be thankful for what we have and sharing the excess. Our plan is a bag of stuff - out the door each day. Some bags are going to the trash...some to the local care society. I am purging our pantry for items to donate, my closet and even my books. My child is going through her playroom each day - our goal is 5 items to give away - each day. It is staggering to think that she can do this for 30 days and still never feel the pinch of an empty playroom!

I am thankful for all our bounty...but I am ready to share. I crave a simpler life, with less time being managed by my stuff and more time doing the things I want to do! Anyone else feel this way? I would love to think there are others out there purging with us!

I will let you know how we have fared at the end of the month!

Here's to a simpler life, less cluttered world and tons more fun!
Happily!
Beverly



1 comment:

The Gang's Momma! said...

LOVE IT! I'm in a constant state of watchfulness over the STUFF we accummulate here. Wondering, watching, sneaking it out :) Craigslist it girl - you can get good money to sock away for a day at the beach :)