Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Blessings in a Paper Bag!

Blessings come my way in the most unexpected times. Sometimes I miss them, today I was lucky enough to see one! 

I arrived at work to find crisis after crisis...it was starting off all wrong and let me tell you - days that start off wrong here in preschool world...never seem to end!

Just as I was settling into a day of unexpected twists and turns, the best one came along!

My friend stopped by - for no reason other than to bring me what you see below...

That's right -- nectar from the gods (aka Coke!!) and the most delicious appley turnovery frittery type pastry I have eaten in a long time!

Did you catch that - she stopped by for no reason other than to share this treat with me. It amazes me how God works in our lives...even to the smallest detail. You see, I didn't have time for even a bite of breakfast this morning, not even a sip of my famous "Coke of the Morning." We woke up a bit late, had to rush out the door and without even have change for a Coke from the vending machine today, I was going to have to settle for a water bottle and some left over Cheezits at the bottom of my purse! And then...God brought me breakfast (and lunch - cause this pastry is HUGE!!) and a much needed dose of caffine...in the best possible way...my friend, walking into my office!

I am blessed by great girlfriends!

Living Happily in the Moment!
Beverly  




No comments: