Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hello!

I miss blogging!

My life is so crazy busy right now...I am still wife and mommy -but added to plate is my part-time job, church activities and Bible study, writing my book and even contemplating some more education! HELP!

It seems by the time I could sit to write a little blog at the end of the day...I am just too tired for much more than a few moments of mindless television and then lights out!

But I miss blogging!

Thanks for stopping by, if you still stop by...and hopefully some day you will get more than just a snippet of a glimpse into my crazy world!

~bev

2 comments:

Molly said...

Yes still stopping by, I expect I always will. Love ya and love reading what you write. :-)

Molly said...

Yes I still stop by, I expect I always will.... Love ya and love reading whatever you want to write! :-)