Monday, September 15, 2014

Making My Way Back To You...

WHEW! I got into the author's section of my blog. I was scared for half -a-second that I would be asked a password and then it would be all over. It has been a year since I have been here. A password search of my brain would do me in at this point in my life. 
 
A year. WOW! Sorry for the broken promise of coming back to blogville. I don't even know if I have any readers out there any more...if I do - would you please shoot me a comment and let me know you are still there. And bless your hearts! Even my parents have given up on me! (Now, that is not really true - but they don't have internet any more so in a way I guess they have given up on me in an internet form of speaking!)
 
Wouldn't it be fun I could tell you that I have been absent because I have been writing my book and it is now finished?  That would be great -- except it would not be quite truthful...well, not truthful at all really! Maybe this time next year....
 
September has turned into quite the eventful month, after 11 relatively unremarkable ones, I finally feel as though I have somthing to contribute to the blogsphere. First of all, my baby, MY BABY! turned 10 ! Where has that time gone? I am constatnly floored with the changes in her little life. 5th grade, Safety Patrol, 4-H Officer, so grown up, so grown up, so grown up!  So, my baby turned 10 and I went to my 30th high school reunion. Yes, you read that correctly - 30th!  I am actually proud of the number.  Considering about 12 of my classmates didn't live to be there - I am happy and proud to be able to say I was in attendance.  I think I will do a whole post on the 30th, so let's just say here, it was a good evening...interesting, VERY interesting!
 
September is tooling along, Fall is on our horizon and I am so happy to see it come. I started this blog in the fall about 9 years ago....so Happy Blog Birthday to me and those of you who have met me here over the years. I will not make a silly promise to be back here often, become more fully committed to writing and all the other yada yada stuff I have written in the past. Every day is hard for me -- but evey major event might be a more reasonable goal to shoot for and achieve. 

Thanks for reading!

Living Happy in the Moment!
Beverly

1 comment:

The Gang's Momma! said...

You KNOW I'm still here :)

and guess what? My MOM wrote a book. It's being printed this fall or early winter. SERIOUSLY. I'm so proud of her. AND it's a huge kick in my hiney for my children's series the Lord gave me years ago. HUSH - it's on the down low for a while yet, as life is INSANE here still.

LOVE your blog. Happy danced in my chair when you came into my feed :)